- Photocopiable study guide for William Shakespeare’s Henry V
- Packed with cross-curriculum activities, covering English, history, drama and art
- CD includes an electronic version of the study guide for whiteboards laptops and digital printing
- Created for Grade 5 and up. Suitable for teaching ages 10-17 (This study guide includes activities for all
skill levels, providing many opportunities for differentiated teaching and for
the tailoring of lessons to meet individual needs)
- Illustrated with images from the Classical Comics graphic novels but it can be used alongside any version of the play
- 8.5 in x 11.0 in
Henry V – Teaching Resource Pack
• US Edition
Designed for the classroom, this resource book (spiral bound for easy photocopying) contains activities and exercises to help the teaching of Henry V.
Although it was designed to be used alongside the Classical Comics graphic novels, it can be used with any version of the play.
It includes a broad range of topics including: structure, listening, understanding, motivation and character as well as key words, themes and literary techniques.
The exercises have been approached from a cross-curriculum perspective so that they cover not only literature and literacy, but also history, technology, drama, reading, speaking, writing and art.
The age range is 10 to 17 (Grade 5 and up), but of course within that span exists a broad spectrum of skill levels. Therefore, this study guide includes activities for all, providing many opportunities for differentiated teaching and for the tailoring of lessons to meet individual needs.
Examples of some of the activities include:
Understanding the play
A CD is included that contains the pages in PDF format so that they can be used on any whiteboard or local intranet system.
US Letter Concealed spiral & CD-ROM