- Photocopiable study guide for William Shakespeare’s Henry V
- Packed with cross-curriculum activities, covering English, history, drama and art
- CD includes an electronic version of the study guide for whiteboards laptops and digital printing
- Suitable for teaching ages 10-17 (This study guide includes activities for all
skill levels, providing many opportunities for differentiated teaching and for
the tailoring of lessons to meet individual needs)
- Illustrated with images from the Classical Comics graphic novels but it can be used alongside any version of the play
- 297mm x 210mm x10mm
Henry V – Teaching Resource Pack
“Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more; Or close the wall up with our English dead!”
This historic tale of war and peace between England and France in the reign of Henry V is presented just as Shakespeare intended… only more visually engaging!
See and experience the Battle of Agincourt as never before – and fully appreciate a decisive chapter in the history of the realm.
This award winning title not only provides a wonderful treatment of the text, but also interesting background pieces on Shakespeare, King Henry V and the Battle of Agincourt. As with all our Shakespeare titles the period is faithful to the Bard’s intentions, and there is a choice of three text versions.
A4 Concealed spiral & CD-ROM