- Full audio soundtrack features professional voice actors including Juliet Stevenson, John Sessions and Patricia Hodge
- Context notes accompany the Original Text version
- Links to the Classical Comics graphic novels
- Choose “Movie Mode” to watch the play or go through panel-by-panel
- References Act/Scene/Line to link with any traditional script
- Runs on any PC (Windows XP SP2 or later) or Mac (OSX or later)
or on any web browser that can run Adobe Flash content
- Site license also includes a network-friendly version, as well as the
static pages with empty speech balloons
Romeo & Juliet – Interactive Motion Comic
The fair city of Verona is troubled by two feuding families: the Montagues and the Capulets. Their hatred for each other runs deep and they regularly disturb the streets with their fighting; so when Romeo Montague meets and falls instantly in love with Juliet Capulet, it can only lead to a desperately tragic end.Shakespeare’s wonderful play is as relevant today as it was when it was written, over 400 years ago. As with all our Shakespeare titles the period is faithful to the Bard’s intentions.
Allows the program to run on one machine at a time.
Original, Plain And Quick Text animation and audio
Movie Mode and Panel by Panel navigation
Runs on PC (Windows XP sp2 or above)
Runs on Mac (OSX 10.4.11 or later)
Allow the program to run on a school network, on any number of computers connected to that network simultaneously. It also permits access over an extended network to allow remote access by students.
The Site License Edition also has a few extra features
Can use on more than one machine at a time
Includes additional set of Low Audio animation for lower bandwidth
Includes electronic set of No Text pages (the graphic novel with empty speech balloons)
Site License, Single User License, Site Licence, Single User Licence