A Christmas Carol
"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future."
|Ebenezer Scrooge is a selfish, miserable old miser. The only thing he cares about is making money and keeping it. He despises the poor and the needy; and he hates Christmas as much as he hates laughter and kindness… until one Christmas Eve when he gets a rude awakening to just how shallow and sad his life really is.
Presented here as a full-colour graphic novel, with sumptuous artwork, and wonderful characters, this magical tale can be enjoyed afresh by readers of all ages!
|As with all our Classic titles the period is faithful to the author’s intentions, and there is a choice of two text versions.
Script Adaptation: Seán Michael Wilson
Pencils: Mike Collins
Inks: David Roach
Colouring: James Offredi
Lettering: Terry Wiley
• 144 pages, full colour paperback
• 246mm x 168mm x 10mm
A Christmas Carol is available in 2 versions. Choose the text version to suit your reading level.CLICK ON A BOOK COVER ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Teaching Resource Pack: A Christmas Carol
- Photocopiable study guide for Charles Dickens’s A Christmas Carol
- Packed with cross-curriculum activities, covering English, history, drama and art
- CD includes an electronic version of the study guide for whiteboards laptops and digital printing
- Suitable for teaching ages 10-17 (This study guide includes activities for all
skill levels, providing many opportunities for differentiated teaching and
for the tailoring of lessons to meet individual needs)
- Illustrated with images from the Classical Comics graphic novels but it can be used alongside any version of the book
- 297mm x 210mm x10mm