"How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world
That has such people in't."
|Although The Tempest was the first play to appear in the first official Folio printing of Shakespeare’s plays, it was almost certainly the last play he wrote. It held pride of place in that first collection, presumably because the editors thought it to be his masterpiece; a crowning glory to the career of the most brightest of playwrights.
Needless to say, we had to select the very best artists to do it justice, and to bring you the stunning artwork that you’ve come to expect from our titles. Poignant to the last, this book is a classic amongst classics.
As with all our Shakespeare titles the period is faithful to the Bard’s intentions, and there is a choice of three text versions.
Script Adaptation: John McDonald
Pencils: Jon Haward
Inks: Gary Erskine
Colouring & Lettering: Nigel Dobbyn
• 144 pages, full colour paperback
• 246mm x 168mm x 10mm
The Tempest is available in 3 versions. Choose the text version to suit your reading level.CLICK ON A BOOK COVER ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD A SAMPLE
Teaching Resource Pack: The Tempest
- Photocopiable study guide for William Shakespeare’s The Tempest
- Packed with cross-curriculum activities, covering English, history, drama and art
- CD includes an electronic version of the study guide for whiteboards laptops and digital printing
- Suitable for teaching ages 10-17 (This study guide includes activities for all
skill levels, providing many opportunities for differentiated teaching and for
the tailoring of lessons to meet individual needs)
- Illustrated with images from the Classical Comics graphic novels but it can be used alongside any version of the play
- 297mm x 210mm x10mm