- Photocopiable study guide for Charles Dickens’s Great Expectations
- Packed with cross-curriculum activities, covering English, history, drama and art
- CD includes an electronic version of the study guide for whiteboards laptops and digital printing
- Suitable for teaching ages 10-17 (This study guide includes activities for all
skill levels, providing many opportunities for differentiated teaching and for
the tailoring of lessons to meet individual needs)
- Illustrated with images from the Classical Comics graphic novels but it can be used alongside any version of the book
- 297mm x 210mm x10mm
Great Expectations – Teaching Resource Pack
“I never saw my father or my mother, and never saw any likeness of either of them.”
The year is 1812. A young orphan, who calls himself Pip, is kneeling beside the grave of his dead family. Shivering in the cold winter air and crying over the passing of his relatives, he is completely unaware that something is about to happen that will change his life forever.
Written at a difficult time in Dickens’s life, many consider Great Expectations to be his finest work; and this graphic novel has been painstakingly produced to do justice to this wonderful story.
A4 Concealed spiral & CD-ROM